Early Bird Special
Sign up before May 31st and save $150
A relaxing, revitalizing summer retreat in the beautiful Poconos
Relax, refresh, and revive yourself – body, mind and soul – in the picturesque, rolling hills of the Poconos mountains.
Slow down and savor the sounds, sights and tastes of summer while refilling your well with daily yoga, meditation, healing sound, creative movement, and supportive community circles.
You’ll be surrounded by forest, ponds and hiking trails, scenic vistas, and enjoy peaceful spaces for personal reflection and contemplation.
Get ready to slow down, stretch out and savor the simplicity, serenity and wonder of summer!.
Make yourself at home…
For 4 days, 3 nights at the peaceful Himalayan Institute – a picturesque 400-acre campus with breathtaking views, scenic trails, and sacred spaces for reflection and contemplation.
- Go within and explore stillness with daily silent meditations.
- Enjoy an abundance of options for daily yoga and movement classes, including active and restorative yoga asana, qigong, and free dance led by Amy & Shawna
- Connect with friends new and old, during our evening community circles
- Walk the rolling hills or hiking trails with a friend
- Perch yourself in the gazebo to read or quietly take in the surrounding landscape.
- Traverse the lush shoreline of Sunset Pond and catch an amazing sunset (or 2 or 3!)
- Enjoy handcrafted chocolate and fresh brewed coffee drinks at Moka’s, which handcrafts their chocolate from ethically sourced cacao beans.
- What retreat would be complete without a roaring bonfire, s’mores and music?! We’ve got 2 nights of stargazing and socializing planned. Come to one or both!
Rooms: Sleep easy and wake up rested in the Institute’s clean, minimal, peaceful rooms, designed to give you quiet time, free you from distractions.
Meals: The HImalayan Institute’s kitchen will provide 3 nutritionally balanced vegetarian meals daily, consciously prepared with love, to nourish your body, mind, and spirit.
Do (or BE) as much or as little as you like. Amy & Shawna invite you to savor, slow down, connect to your heart, and find the sweetness in simplicity.
Facilitator Fee: $299 per person, paid directly to Shawna and Amy
- Covers all programming facilitated and shared by Amy & Shawna: yoga and movement classes, morning meditation, sacred circles, opening and closing programs, and all materials.
- Early Bird Bonus! Sign up for the early bird and get an exclusive opportunity to work 1-on-1 with either Amy or Shawna, or book a Thai massage with Shawna. Email Shawna for booking. These are an added cost; limited availability.
Room and Board Costs: Includes all meals and is to be paid directly to the Himalayan Institute.
- Fee includes your room, delicious, nourishing, vegetarian meals, and full access to the HImalayan Institute’s stunning grounds and retreat center amenities
- For a private room with a private bath, we highly recommend booking your room as soon as possible, as those rooms tend to go fast.
- Whatever your budget or preference, you can choose from standard rooms (private or shared) with shared hallway bath; deluxe rooms and suites with private bath; or rent a whole Guest House (a 2-bedroom apt. that sleeps 4-5)
- Prices range from $99 per night for a standard room, $205 for deluxe, $280 per night for a deluxe suite, and $315 for Guest House accommodations.
USE THIS LINK to make your room reservations directly online through the Himalayan Institute’s website.
Or CALL: 800.822.4547 X 1 to book your room directly with Himalayan Institute’s Guest Services team.